Cookie management policy
Date of last update : 12-10-2023
This Policy applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of Canada using the website www. esbq.ca
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small, simple file sent with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard disk of your computer or other device. The information stored in this file may be sent back to our servers or to the servers of third parties concerned during a subsequent visit.
3. WHAT ARE SCRIPTS?
A script is a piece of code used to make our website function correctly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. WHAT IS AN INVISIBLE TAG?
An invisible tag (or web beacon) is a small piece of text or image invisible on a website, used to track website traffic. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using invisible tags.
5. THIRD PARTIES
We have entered into agreements with other companies placing cookies. However, we cannot guarantee that these third parties manage your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. Some parties, such as Google, should be regarded as independent data processors. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of these companies.
6.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function correctly and that your user preferences are taken into account. By setting functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. For example, you don't have to enter the same information again and again when you visit our website, and items remain in your shopping cart until you pay.
6.2 Marketing/tracking cookies Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles in order to display advertising or to track the user on this website or on several websites for similar marketing purposes.
6.3 Social networks
On our website, we have included content from Meta to share pages on Facebook and Instagram. This content is integrated using code obtained from Facebook and Instagram and sets cookies. This content may store and process certain information for personalized advertising purposes. Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which may be modified from time to time) to find out what they do with your data using these cookies. Recovered data is anonymized as far as possible. Facebook and Instagram are located in the United States.
7. PLACED COOKIES
Google - Functional, Marketing/tracking
Facebook - Functional, Marketing/tracking
Instagram - Functional, Marketing/tracking
Viméo - Functional, Marketing/tracking
YouTube - Functional, Marketing/tracking
Divers - Purpose awaiting investigation
8.1 Manage your consent settings
9. ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE AND DELETE COOKIES
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies should not be placed. Another option is to change your browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is set. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in your browser's Help section. Or you can indicate your preferences on the following page : youradchoices.ca
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be placed again with your consent when you revisit our website.
10. YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING PERSONAL DATA
- You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You can send a request for access to the data we process about you;
- You may object to the processing;
- You can request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you;
- You may request the correction or deletion of data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant. Where appropriate, the amended information will be passed on to third parties who have access to the information in question.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, subject to contractual or legal restrictions and reasonable notice. You will be informed of the implications of such withdrawal.
- You have the right to object to any non-compliance with PIPEDA to our organization and, if the matter remains unresolved, to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
M. Éric Dandonneau
E-mail : responsabledevieprivé[email protected]
Phone number : (514) 849-4929
École supérieure de ballet du Québec
4816, rue Rivard, Montréal (Québec) Canada, H2J 2N6
web site : https://esbq.ca/